First my guitar. How many things she made me feel, and how she will...? Is close your eyes, touch her and imagine a perfect life... is close your eyes, touch her and feel every note runs throughout your body, like a long orgasm...
Second, you, Jesus, my best friend, the best person I've met and I think I will meet. It's so easy to talk about things with you. It's so easy to enjoy and be happy with you. And it is so, whenever I need you there you are, for better and for worse. What people mean by love? Why do people associate love with relationships, love with sex, love with a partner... For me, love is what I feel for my mother, love is what I feel for my father, my brother, my grandfather and for he. I love him and I want to never disappear from my life. I want to continue having endless phone conversations like today, I want to keep going on holiday so perfect on the beach, I want to keep laughing and knowing that every day he surprised me and make me laugh much more than the previous day and much less than the posterior, I want to keep knowing that he'll be at my side, for better and for worse.
I love you, really. Although we know that is more than words.
"I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life."
Mahatma Gandhi

Photo: Amazing image that you can understand so many interesting ways...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario