martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Seriously.

Seriously, I would like change everything. I would like to live for me and my people and without the absurdity of others. I would like to see me not influenced by the comments of others, and live happy with myself. I would like to make some tattooes. I would like to make some piercings. I would like to forget the people who did not care of me. Immerse myself in a band with a future. I would scream. Live music, feel it. Let me soul in it. And to think that after all, she always be there.

Seriously, I find myself with illusions. I find new dreams to fight. I meet more walls to crush. I find disappointment. They are all alike. I find the way of hope, but I will not go for it. I find seductive laughter, but this time I will not fall. I meet my soul empty, clutching a bottle and a guitar, and anchored to SHE.

Hopefully everything will change and in the future all give me a shit.

"Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny."
Bob Marley




Photo: This will be my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario