lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Cloudy day.

Today is a day now that all you want is get under the sheets and throw the whole afternoon watching part of your list of favorite romantic movies.
There might be so, but I'm happy with the afternoon. I saw Ocean's Eleven always remembering that goddamn girl who is breaking the happy lately
emotional state which had for several months. Besides sleep, and few things feel better than this insatiable pleasure. At 7 pm or so, I began to read for a little over an hour "The tree of science" by Pio Baroja. I liked the quote: "Out of those moments in the other, study, discussion, home, friends, their
raids, all mixed with his thoughts, gave an impression of pain, bitterness in the spirit. Life in general, and especially his, it seemed
an ugly, muddy, painful and uncontrollable." Entertaining and interesting, sufficient conditions for fast reading.

On the other hand I keep informing me of what is happening in Libya. It's a shame, but after all, we are as we are by social unrest.
To think that things can change in a peaceful manner is clearly a utopia. In short, how much blood, how much war and misery and how fucking pain.

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
Mark Twain



Photo: The beautiful back tattoo of a sexy girl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario